Saturday, January 21, 2012

                                                                        Today's Reading
                                           Archangel Michael Oracle Cards

I chose one card for the weekend asking Archangel Michael what he wanted us ALL to know here is what came through.


You and Your Loved |Ones Are Safe: "My Prayer, Dear God, and Archangel Michael, thank you for watching over me and my love ones {name of specific persons}. Please help me feel secure and at peace, and fill me with faith so that I may focus on my priorities and enjoy a healthful, happy life."



Give all your worries to God, and the angels and trust that your prayers are answered.



Fill your world and the world with love and light, remember we are all lightworkers, Let you light shine, be fearless, confident, and full of Divine love. Go with grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment